Our Service Features
- Our services are easily within reach for clients throughout Massachusetts.
- Quality Care Providers LLC provides services that are tailor fit to the client’s needs. We have flexible schedules and we can provide you with care 24/7 or on an as needed / intermittent basis. There are also on call nurses on staff.
- We have multi-lingual and multi-cultural staff who are sensitive to the unique needs of clients from different cultures and backgrounds. We will do our best to uphold their customs, religious practices and retain their dignity throughout the home health care process.
- Hablamos Español. Our staff can speak Spanish to promote better communication between the client, the family members and the care personnel at Quality Care Providers LLC.
Our Home Health Care Programs and their inclusive treatments or forms of support:
What is the Group Adult Foster Care Program?
The Group Adult Foster Care Program (GAFC) provides daily assistance with personal care services, case management services and ADLs to elderly and/or disabled Mass Health Members who meet the clinical criteria for the program. These individuals must fit the criteria for the program and reside in some type of elderly/disabled housing complex. Potential members must be at least 22 years of age.
There is no cost for services to MassHealth members who meet the eligibility requirements.
Home Health Aides/ Homemakers
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry Assistance
- Errands and shopping
- Prescriptions pick up and delivery
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Dressing and grooming
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with mobility, transfer exercises
- Develops a plan with client’s goals
- Provides community resources
- Counsels the client and family
- Social support and client advocacy
- Community education
- Evaluate potential clients
- Plan and implement client’s care plan that best fit their needs
- Monitor client’s health status
- Monitor nutrition intake
- Monthly safety supervision
- Increase client’s health knowledge
- Recommendation and referral for additional services
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Protective oversight
- Accompaniment to medical appointments
- We register and scheduled all member’s medical transportation through Mart (PT1)
Community Health Worker
Our Community Health Workers are frontline public health workers who have a close understanding of the community they serve. This trusting relationship enables them to serve as a liaison/link/intermediary between health/social services and the community to facilitate access to services and improve the quality and cultural competence of service delivery.
Community health workers also build individual and community capacity by increasing health knowledge and self-sufficiency through a range of activities such as outreach, community education, informal counseling, social support and advocacy.
For clients who could use our help with their health management, please call us at 508-835-6234.